welcome to my archives! these posts are what used to be on my blog just me. they are now here and something else is there.
visit just me to see what's there now in the place of where these used to be...

Thursday, July 8, 2010

because i can.

whoo! today is such a lazy day for me. i don't have to do ANYTHING... okay. that's kind of a lie i do have a little bit of homework, but that's it.
a few days ago i withdrew from two of my classes. the workload was just too much for me right now and the stress was consuming. between worrying about money and a job (or in my case, the lack there of), being away from my family, and 12 credits worth of accelerated summer classes, i was ready to just sit down a cry. so i did the most sensible thing i could think of: i withdrew from two of my classes. now i only have 6 credits and i feel much better about my life. holy canoli.

so, what do i intend to do on my lazy day off?

finish unpacking and making my house pretty so it no longer looks like a white trash, blue collared american is living i my home.
{above is my room right now (please ignore the poor phone quality pic. since i don't live at home anymore, i no longer have the luxury of using the wicked awesome canon rebel.)
below is what my room needs to look like.}
{via}

read a little in my book (i'm re-reading the harry potter series starting with book 3. i want to refresh my memory before the first half of the 7th movie comes out.)
{via}

and i'm going to see eclipse... again. because i can. 
{via}

what are you doing today? what do you do on your lazy days off?

3 comments:

  1. YOU ARE AWESOME! I started re-reading the Harry Potter series as well FROM BOOK 3!!! ha ha ha. :) Great minds I think.

    I need to see Eclipse again.

    Lazy days off? What are those? ha ha ha... i kid. I won't have one of those for a while though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to see eclipse. who will come with?

    love the plates on the wall.

    lazy days? i hang with the cats, bake something, make some headbands, watch movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I check out my favorite blogs, do some online window shopping, walk the dog and do some gardening. And those are what I did today... one of my lazy days.

    Enjoy the rest of your day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete