welcome to my archives! these posts are what used to be on my blog just me. they are now here and something else is there.
visit just me to see what's there now in the place of where these used to be...

Saturday, June 19, 2010

as the world turns.

so, i've been thinking a lot about my blog lately. since i left home i haven't blogged that much (obviously) and what i have blogged has been pretty much just fluff that i put up so i'd actually have a post. i don't like that. i liked sharing my random bits of nothingness with the bloggersphere and all that kind of good stuff. but since i've moved, i feel like a little bit of a different person. my life is different. i'm surround by different things now, different people and situations. thus, my thoughts on life have been slightly altered. i'm still me, but everyday i (as does everyone else) grow and learn and develop new characteristics, likes and dislikes, friends, and opportunities.
because of all this, i've decided to take a slightly different approach on my blogging. you may not even notice the changes, but i will know they're there. i hope that along with the changes, you can all accept my adjustments. if not, if my blog gets too boring or personal for you, i understand.
that's life. 

anyway, just thought i'd let you know what i am thinking. mostly because i like to know what others are thinking (that's why i read blogs!) 

hope everyone is doing well. i love to read your comments and blog posts. it helps me realize there are still some awesome people left in this world. :)

cheerio.  

1 comment:

  1. I hope that positivity comes for you through these life changes!

    ReplyDelete