welcome to my archives! these posts are what used to be on my blog just me. they are now here and something else is there.
visit just me to see what's there now in the place of where these used to be...

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

have you?

today marked the release of two very important items. very important indeed:

gossip girl season: 3
&
mocking jay
(the 3rd book in the hunger games trilogy)

i'm out of town so i don't have either, but you can bet when i get back i'll have both!
any other amazingly awesome stuff happen today??
do tell.

3 comments:

  1. ooh! I still haven't read Catching Fire but I just bought both and I'm so excited to READ them!! I love the Hunger Games!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds really interesting. I saw it at the store the other day. I just read the Graceling and I'm now reading Fire. I will have to check these out when I'm done.

    ReplyDelete