welcome to my archives! these posts are what used to be on my blog just me. they are now here and something else is there.
visit just me to see what's there now in the place of where these used to be...

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

winner, winner, chicken dinner.

i just finished a 13 hour work day (13 hours is a looooong time to be on your feet!) and i still have two papers to write AND shower. guess what i'm doing instead?

if you guessed going to bed, you absolutely guessed right. - winner, winner, chicken dinner (which you'll have to buy for yourself. sorry.)

anyway, 23 days till i'm 25 on the 26th. wow. - at this point in my life, i was 3 years old and waiting for a new sister to arrive. my how time flies!!

good night lovelies. good night.

2 comments:

  1. congrats on winning Busy Bee Lauren's camera! you're so lucky! love your blog btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha no way we have the same title for our blog! thats super funny i have never met anyone with it! welp yours is totally cute!

    ReplyDelete