welcome to my archives! these posts are what used to be on my blog just me. they are now here and something else is there.
visit just me to see what's there now in the place of where these used to be...

Saturday, January 9, 2010

happy birthday to my baby sister.


today is my baby sister's 16th birthday.
boy. do i feel o-l-d.
nonetheless:
happy birthday sister!

i you!
lets take a look at some of the good ole days:

{^disneyland 2006 - me, sissykins, sister.}

{^4th of july 2007 - sissykins, cousin b, me, cousin smee, sister.}

{^bowling 2008 - me, sister, cousin smee.}

{^yellowstone 2009 - sissykins, sister, moi.}

i hope you have a {wonderful} day,
an {awesome} month,
an {incredible} year,
and many more to come!
xoxo
you look like a monkey,


{pics all courtesy of the familia's files on my computer.}

1 comment: