welcome to my archives! these posts are what used to be on my blog just me. they are now here and something else is there.
visit just me to see what's there now in the place of where these used to be...

Friday, January 8, 2010

fun fact friday #8

fUn fAcT fRiDaY.
drum rollllllllllllll please.
i..... never.....
wear matching socks!

i don't know why.
i guess i've just never actually cared that much.
but now its fun for me.
living outside the box and all that.
so just in case you didn't know:
un-matching socks are cool.

bonus!
since i didn't do one last week, i'll share another fun fact:
when i was younger i hated my name.
i insisted everyone call me "nikki".
now i like my name.
what is a fun fact about you??? 

its a small world after all,


{pic snapped of my feet by ME, with my trusty sidekick, sidekick!}

2 comments:

  1. i love your socks! ahh they are so cool!
    i have nothing against un-matching socks, (as they turn out to be cool mis-matched socks that look good together) but i can never bring myself to wear them!
    so my fun fact 1: i have to wear matching socks
    2: i just came across your blog and love it!!
    3: and just a fact, i'm lennie, 16 and very much a new reader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome lennie. i'm glad your on board, as i love your blog and probably wouldn't have found it had you not found me first! and its okay that you HAVE to wear matching socks! that is just as cool! :)

    ReplyDelete