welcome to my archives! these posts are what used to be on my blog just me. they are now here and something else is there.
visit just me to see what's there now in the place of where these used to be...

Monday, January 4, 2010

apology accepted.


sorry i've been blah at posting lately.
(i didn't even do a fun fact friday on friday.)
since christmas my life has been {b-u-s-y}.
brothey and sister have been out of school,
so we've been doing movie marathons,
(pirates of the caribbean. yessssss.)
quoting {the office} non stop,
playing lego star wars on the ps2,
and playing card games as a fam.

i know i promised a post of what i got for christmas,
but i think that's pretty unnecessary at this point.
just know, it was an {amazing} christmas.
both becuase of the gifts, and the fam.

new years was a {blast} too. sissykins and i went to a singles dance.
i laughed so hard my cheeks hurt!
let me just say, i'm grateful {2010} is here.
i'm promising to make 2010 MY year.
for sure. i plan on:
  • traveling more        
  • loving more           
  • working more          
  • living more           
  • experiencing more     
  • and not holding back  
among other things. {}
what are you new years resolutions???

start spreadin' the news,


{pic via weheartit.com}

2 comments:

  1. I love your 2010 plan. I pretty much want to achieve the same things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a feeling 2010 is going to be a GREAT year! :) p.s. LOVE your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete