welcome to my archives! these posts are what used to be on my blog just me. they are now here and something else is there.
visit just me to see what's there now in the place of where these used to be...

Friday, February 12, 2010

happy bbbbirthday!

happy birthday to my mama
and my auntie!
(they are twiners)
{aunt coco and mom}

my mom is my rock in my life (i know i just said "my" a lot... bear with me.) there has not been one time when she hasn't been there for me when i've needed her.
we had some hard times when i was younger and it wasn't cool to like your mom, but she stuck by me even through that. she is my best friend, i can tell her everything, and i want to be just like here when i grow up!
mom, i love you.
i hope you dance.

aunt coco has been there for me through so much as well. i'm so much like here (sometimes even more than i am like my own mother) and she understands me so well. its great to get together and laugh with this woman. she is the greatest.
i love you coco!

happy birthday girls!
have the best day ever.

the best hags ever,


{pics found in the family files. how cute.}

1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures! Geez! Thanks though...this was fun to read! Man
    I miss you AND Coco!

    ReplyDelete