welcome to my archives! these posts are what used to be on my blog just me. they are now here and something else is there.
visit just me to see what's there now in the place of where these used to be...

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

okay stop it already.

anybody know what it feels like to walk on cloud 9?
hmmmm. i do.
wanna know why?
oh. it could be because i have a new follower...
it may seem like i'm going a little over board with the edifying other bloggers, and squealing out when i get new followers, but i come from a long history of MLMers (multi-level-marketers -- you know those annoying people with a "great opportunity that you can make millions with by working at home for a few hours a week"? yep thos are MLMers) -- and one of the biggest things in MLMing is edification. i'm not one of those attention-hungry-looking-for-approval type of gals, however, i believe in focusing on the little things in life to make me happy.
little things like:
one of my all time favorite bloggers following my blog!
those types of little things. =]
anyway, as always, welcoming my newest follower: bananas (aka little myra).
she blogs here and i recommend stopping by. 
i have to get my daily dosage of bananas every afternoon. 
welcome to the blog bananas!
okay. now for some house keeping notes:
3 more followers to go. are you guys getting as excited as i am?
ugh. you better be. ;)


3 little monkeys,

2 comments:

  1. awww you're so sweet but no need to thank me. i'm just drawn to you, what can i say ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. and i am drawn to you! you rock.

    ReplyDelete