welcome to my archives! these posts are what used to be on my blog just me. they are now here and something else is there.
visit just me to see what's there now in the place of where these used to be...

Thursday, February 25, 2010

i'm sick of...

my room.
i don't like the way it's decorated anymore!
(i don't really know that i ever did...)
its dark and stuffy and white trashy.
i want something more like:
{matching and put together}

{femenine and hippie -- LOVE the sparrows on the wall. LOVE.}

{lots of fun, quirky pictures.}

{colorful, open and light.}

someday i'll get to redecorating.
someday.

someday, when i'm awfully low,


{all these incredibly awesome rooms that are so much better then mine were found via weheartit. of course they were.}

4 comments:

  1. at first i thought the first room was yours and i was like uhhhhh that's nice but then i read the bottom. those are great inspo you have there. i need to spruce my bedroom too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! i like them too. i currently share a room with my sister which... isn't too bad, but she's moving out in a couple of weeks so i'm going to do the rennovations then when i don't have to comprimise with anyone. sneaky me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my thoughts were the same! im sure you'll take the inspiration and create a bedroom that captures you perfectly! really wishing i could go and just paint my room right now...
    i adore the ceiling arrangement in the last picture, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we're in a rental right now so i can't paint. :P my walls are brown and i'm in the basement so its VERY dark! yes i love the chinese lanterns in the third pic too! i actually found a ton at the dollar store that i'm hoping to use somehow.

    ReplyDelete