welcome to my archives! these posts are what used to be on my blog just me. they are now here and something else is there.
visit just me to see what's there now in the place of where these used to be...

Thursday, May 20, 2010

crush week {day 4 - fictional crushes.}

okay so just like we all have girl crushes (or if your a guy "bromance") we also have fictional character crushes. don't try to deny it or act like its weird because that just makes you look weird. what, you've never had a fictional crush before? psh.
here are some totally, utterly, and completely fake people who i'll admit, i crushed on for a bit.
(granted some where a while ago some are... more recent, either way, i dug 'em.)

{mr. darcy}
oh is that colin firth i see?
why yes, yes it is. what a coincidence.

{chuck bass}
wait, is that... ed westwick?!
i think it is!
again, coincidence.

{percy jackson}
i know, i know he's young.
whatever.
so is taylor lautner... and justin b(ie)(ei)ber.

{edward cullen/jacob black}
yep. that's right. i'm team no one.
bella is stupid and if we're speaking fictionally here, i don't think she deserves either of them. not one bit.

{jack sparrow}
anyone else excited for pirates of the caribbean: on stranger tides?
i am.

and
legolas
i cringe to think this guy was played by orlando bloom.
blck. irregardless, i had a poster of him on my wall.

who are/were yours?
don't lie.
i know you have them.

2 comments:

  1. I definitely agree with Jack Sparrow. I would also have to put will turner in there too considering i have a giant picture of him on my wall =)but seeing as though u don't like Orlando Bloom you might not agree with that.
    Also Jude from Across the Universe was gorgeous!
    I am also in love with Harry Potter and Ron Weasley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @emily oh jude! yes! i was actually just listening to that soundtrack today! crazy.
    aside from him being hot, i love the name jude. i think i'll name one of my kids that. :)

    ReplyDelete