welcome to my archives! these posts are what used to be on my blog just me. they are now here and something else is there.
visit just me to see what's there now in the place of where these used to be...

Friday, May 14, 2010

a little happiness for the weekend.

do you know what i love?
i love ridiculously adorable things.
you know, stuff that you see that makes you think its disgusting how cute that is. j'adore.
well i recently stumbled across a little shoppe that just about nearly rocked my socks of. 
i don't know how else to explain it. 
you must check out the busy bee shoppe.
{via}
my love for this shoppe is much like the love i have for modcloth.

so. this weekend, do yourself a favor and stop in at the busy bee shoppe. 
you wont be sorry. (you could also stop in at her blog. she's quite charming.) 

have a stupendous weekend peeps!
and get ready for next week: crush week - where i dish about every kind of crush.  

ciao,  

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE her shop. And Modcloth. *sigh* So many beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete