welcome to my archives! these posts are what used to be on my blog just me. they are now here and something else is there.
visit just me to see what's there now in the place of where these used to be...

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

lets go on a picnik.

i just upgraded my picnik account.
(which, if you don't have photoshop, i highly recommend picnik.)
boy have i been having fun:
did a little celeb worthy editing on myself and keeks.

vampire-ized myself and shley.

gave santa the day off. (on request of little m.)

did some more celeb worthy editing on my cousin and i.

i love editing photos! it can keep me busy for HOURS.
good thing i'm taking a photog class fall semester!

xoxo,


3 comments:

  1. I think I will take the Picnik plunge... I love what you did to the photos. Good work Lucille! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE picnik!!! your afters are hilarious but pretty dang good.

    my only thing is people go a wee bit overboard on the thinify feature or skinny feature, whatever it's called, and the touch ups. but that's just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. leah- i recommend it! its $25 US dollars for a whole year. good deal if you ask me!

    bananas- yeah compared to the befores the skin tones are SO orange. i look just like paris hilton! haha. - you can tell when a pictures is edited to the max and when its not. :)

    ReplyDelete