welcome to my archives! these posts are what used to be on my blog just me. they are now here and something else is there.
visit just me to see what's there now in the place of where these used to be...

Monday, May 10, 2010

fab-u-lous.

i had an absolutely fabulous weekend. what can i say?
i finally saw alice in wonderland.
loved it. l-o-v-e-d it. - i think my favorite part were alice's costumes. they were incredible! the dress she wears when she's at her smallest size, is quite similar to what i'd like for a wedding dress. ga-orgeous!
{i realize neither of those are good photos of the dress but that's all i could find! if you have better pictures of it, please send them my way!}

and got my looooong awaited book (and finished it.)
{i'm sort of a fantasy book junkie...}

and lots of other awesomely fun stuff.
hope you all had a great weekend and a wonderful mother's day!
(but if you didn't and you need something to give you a good laugh, check out this video. i've watched it several times and i laugh every time!!)

sidenote: awesome give away going on over at after 'i do'. check it out!

xoxo,

3 comments:

  1. I love the costumes too... really fabulous! Have a great week ahead! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't seen the movie! lols. I've been wanting to for the longest time but things just always seemed to get in the way of that plan. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED Alice in Wonderland. I can't wait for it to come out on DVD so I can own it. Such a great movie and yes, Alice's costumes were AMAZING!

    And thanks for pimping the giveaway ;-)

    ReplyDelete