welcome to my archives! these posts are what used to be on my blog just me. they are now here and something else is there.
visit just me to see what's there now in the place of where these used to be...

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

can you tell me how to get, to seasame street?

{sunny days}, sweeping the clouds away.
on my way to where the air is sweet.
can you tell me how to get, how to get to seasame street?
come and {play} everythings a-ok.
friendly  neighbors there that's where we meet.
can you tell me how to get, how to get to seasame street?


happy 40th birthday seasame street!!!

i watched this show as a kid and now little m and boo watch it too.
{seasame street} is great.
i'm glad its still around.

rubber ducky, you're the one,


{i didn't take the picture. but someone did. and this is where i found it. but i wouldn't have found it without searching here first.}

No comments:

Post a Comment