welcome to my archives! these posts are what used to be on my blog just me. they are now here and something else is there.
visit just me to see what's there now in the place of where these used to be...

Monday, November 30, 2009

{daily} smiles. #2

whew! more {smiles} already. :)
today i had 2 major big daily smiles.

the first one:

i finished my book: enna burning by shannon hale
this book was {incredible}!
i couldn't put it down.
and now, since i have loved the first one (goose girl) so much and now this one too, i want to incoorperate the names of my favorite characters into my children's names. so. future daughters: i hope you don't mind having {enna} or {isilee} for middle names.

my second smile:

 yep, another book! this book came in to the library today. {huzzah}!
i started reading the percy jackson series about 2 weeks ago and i. love. them.
SO good! this is number 3 and then i will only have 2 more. i'll be sad when its over.
(but then the movie is coming out in {february} so... i'll be good again.)

what made you {smile} today?

ring around the rosies,


{lets talk about pics. enna burning was found here and found percy jackson here all thanks to this site.}

No comments:

Post a Comment