welcome to my archives! these posts are what used to be on my blog just me. they are now here and something else is there.
visit just me to see what's there now in the place of where these used to be...

Friday, November 6, 2009

pumpkins... and their guts.

{halloween} is one of my all time favorite holidays.
i love the colors and the smells and the {dressing up}.
and i love the {pumpkins}.
there is just something about {carving} a face in a fruit that makes me smile.

this year i decided to go with a {vampire} pumpkin.
(definitely in {celebration} of the rapidly approaching new moon!!!)

and of course there are little m (4years old) and boo's (8years old) {pumpykins} too.
last year little m was {"halloween spooked"} by a friend of mine.
and so this year has been all about {revenge}.
while carving his pumpkin, {little m} said
"my pumpkin's going to scare the crap out of *****" (name removed for privacy reasons.)
like i said. {revenge}.

(little m's)                       (boo's)
but it was sisters annual puking pumpkin, that made me {smile}.
5 years in a row she's done this {puking} pumpkin.
and no. it wasn't her {original} idea, but its still pretty funny.

i love {halloween}. i love fall.
i hope you all had a fabulous halloween.
what did your {pumpkin} look like?


happy haunts materialize,

{pics by mom. isn't she amazing? i think so.}

No comments:

Post a Comment