welcome to my archives! these posts are what used to be on my blog just me. they are now here and something else is there.
visit just me to see what's there now in the place of where these used to be...

Friday, November 27, 2009

new moon. ah!

i went to {new moon} on thursday.
it was incredible.
so much better than {twilight} (and thank goodness!)
one of my besties said it right when she said:
"new moon was what {twilight} should have been."
so right.

we made shirts, and had a little get together before hand
(everyone brought a treat to the party that was {twilight} themed.
ours were soda pops labled as different blood types.),
then we went to the theatre,
and were {dazzled} by the pretty boys and awesome movie.
i'll go see it again asap.
hope you went!
{hope}. {you}. {loved}. {it}.

howl at the full moon,


{pics by me. oh wonderful.}

3 comments:

  1. tis! you're featured! you didn't even know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed New Moon more than Twilight, even though Catherine Hardwicke is an incredible director. Can not wait for Eclipse!

    ReplyDelete