welcome to my archives! these posts are what used to be on my blog just me. they are now here and something else is there.
visit just me to see what's there now in the place of where these used to be...

Friday, November 27, 2009

let us give thanks.

{thanksgiving} this year was different for us.
usually we get together with all our cousins, grandparents, aunts&uncles.
but this year, we decided to stay in our {cozy} little house.
so it was just the 8 of us.
it gave me a different outlook on {thanksgiving},
yes i cried once cause i missed all my cousins,
but i soon realized that my holiday could have been a lot worse.
i could have:
no home.
no family.
no food.
some people didn't even have those things, and so my {heart} went out to those who were alone, and hungry, and cold on this holiday.
so i was (as I always am) so grateful to be surrounded by family that loves me, and whom i love.
i hope you all had a wonderful {thanksgiving}. because you all deserved it.

as for what we did this year:
we had {delicious} food, played games, and made a dent in our annual christmas movie list.
it was a great day, and i'm so grateful for such a wonderful {holiday} where we can celebrate being grateful.


life is beautiful,


{pictures by moi. i'm beginning to think i should be a professional food photographer... cause that's all i ever snap it seems like. :)}

No comments:

Post a Comment