welcome to my archives! these posts are what used to be on my blog just me. they are now here and something else is there.
visit just me to see what's there now in the place of where these used to be...

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

christmas movies anyone?

i ♥ christmas movies!
they are the greatest.
so, for fun, here are 10 of my all time f-a-v-e-s:

{elf}

"i just like to smile, smiling's my favorite."

{how the grinch stole christmas}

"every who down in whoville liked christmas a lot,
but the grinch, who lived just north of whoville did not."

{the christmas story}

"fra-gee-lay... it must be italian."

{the holdiday}

"i need some peace and quiet... or whatever it is people go away for."


{muppets christmas carol}

"oh, gonzo, speak to me! i mean, mr. dickens. charlie! are you hurt?"

{i'll be home for christmas}

"santa-desert-buzzard-tumbleweed"

{year with out a santa claus}

"oh, some like it hot, but i like it REALLY hot."

{the family stone}

"i love the gays!"

{disney cartoons}
 
"apple core, baltimore, who's my friend? you are!"

&
{christmas with the kranks}

"free frosty! free frosty! free frosty!"

what are your favorites???

have a holly jolly christmas,



{click the movie title to see where the pics were found: elf, how the grinch stole christmas, the christmas story, the holidaythe muppets christmas carol, i'll be home for christmas, heat miser & freeze miser, the family stone, disney cartoons (donald duck, mickey mouse), and christmas with the kranks. but don't forget! i went here first.}

No comments:

Post a Comment