welcome to my archives! these posts are what used to be on my blog just me. they are now here and something else is there.
visit just me to see what's there now in the place of where these used to be...

Sunday, December 20, 2009

tuesday = national cupcake day.




did everyone know tuesday was:
national {cupcake} day?
oh yes it was.
and if you know me, or if you've been reading this blog,
you know i l-o-v-e {cupcakes}.
as a matter of fact, my most favorite {cupcakes} of all time,
are mentioned on my blog here.

you guys, in honor of national {cupcake} day, and you,
go out and buy yourself a {cupcake}.
(or make some. whichever is your fancy.) 
you deserve it.


cupcakes make me smile,


{this is where i found the: pretty blue, cupcakes all in a row, billion candles cupcake all via weheartit.com}

2 comments:

  1. OO cupcakes!! My sister made some really cute cupcakes yesterday! They were so yummy!

    ReplyDelete