welcome to my archives! these posts are what used to be on my blog just me. they are now here and something else is there.
visit just me to see what's there now in the place of where these used to be...

Thursday, December 17, 2009

joll old st.nicholas, please add this to your bag...

i feel so greedy.
i keep finding stuff that would be incredible to have.
but you know, these are all just suggestions st. nick.
i trust your judgment as always.
so last night i realized:
i need these:




{randomly i already have season 4.}
thanks santa. you're the best.

baby its cold outside,


{lets talk about pics shall we. i found season one here, season two here, season three here, and season five here. but i looked here first. always.}

2 comments:

  1. Oh I really need to watch The Office! So many people have told me that it's really funny! I hope Santa brings you everything on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!!! The Office is THE BEST. You do need to watch it. :)

    ReplyDelete