welcome to my archives! these posts are what used to be on my blog just me. they are now here and something else is there.
visit just me to see what's there now in the place of where these used to be...

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

the cullen family and my family.


since moving here a year and a half ago, everywhere my family and i have gone,
people stare at us like we're the cullens.
{no seriously.}
even tonight, at pack meeting, there was a semi circle of chairs,
and then there was {our} row of chairs. 
and everyone {stared}. 
guess we're just so super beautiful and awesome that people can't look away. :)
(it gets even creepier when brothey looks quite similar to edward cullen.
and kids at his school think he is a vampire.)

the cold ones,


{the pic of the gorgeous vamps that you see above was found here. but i woldn't have found it without searching here first.}

No comments:

Post a Comment