welcome to my archives! these posts are what used to be on my blog just me. they are now here and something else is there.
visit just me to see what's there now in the place of where these used to be...

Monday, December 28, 2009

homemade christmas gifts.

yes christmas is over, but i still have 5 gifts i haven't given yet.
3 of my friends & and 2 of my cousins are getting home made gifts this year.
hope they like them!

i decorated these frames according to all of their personalities.
i'm excited to give them away!

this one is my fave.



i'm thinking if i get to 15 followers, i'll give away a set of 3 frames custom made for the winner. what do you think?
if you want to be a part of the giveaway, spread the word about my blog to your friends.
at 15 followers i'll give a set of 3 of these frames away!
you could be the lucky winner.


gettin' lucky with you,


{pics taken by me. me. ME.}

1 comment: