welcome to my archives! these posts are what used to be on my blog just me. they are now here and something else is there.
visit just me to see what's there now in the place of where these used to be...

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

dresses, & dresses, & dresses oh my!

stumbled on a {fantastic} website today.
its called modcloth.
they have the most {amazing} dresses i have ever seen.
for example:


{rose dress}


{beachcomber beauty dress}


{dress went down to georgia}


{frock & roll party queen in rizzo}


{kew gardens}


{the christine dress}


{wedding singer}

their shoes aren't shabby either:

{achilles heel}

{a-cute triangles in teal blue}

{empowerment shoes in third wave}

{happy feet t-straps in waverly}

{spinning jenny heels in mule}

and then the accessories, apartment, bottoms etc...
ugh!
i literally had to make myself stop. i couldn't get enough!


these are a few of my favorite things,


{all pics courtesy of modcloth.}

No comments:

Post a Comment